iMaptools' International Maps gives you global mapping coverage with political boundaries, highways, railroads, built-up areas and land use areas. We have selected data from various sources and combined them into comprehensive product that is fast and pleasing to the eye. We have used our expertise with Mapserver to bring all the following elements together to make this product available to you. This product is suitable for mapping scales down to state of province level worldwide.
- Faster time to market – We specialize in mapping and geospatial tools. You need to focus on your core competencies, not trying to figure out a lot of new and specialized technology that we already know about. This product is a turnkey solution that lets you focus on integrating mapping with the applications that are core to your business.
- Capacity – Our highly optimized maps are very efficient from a server point of view. We have commercial clients that serve nearly half a million maps per day from their production clusters and we have small clients that are just starting out. Both are concerned about capacity and use us because we know how to make Mapserver go fast!
- Cost Control – We insure that you have the capacity to handle the demand for maps that your application may generate over time with minimal increase in costs. Our flexible site licensing and use of an OpenSource mapping engine means that your costs are mostly related to hardware and bandwidth. You don't have to pay ever-increasing costs for pay-by-click services, or additional software licensing fees.
- Customer Acceptance – Our maps are pleasing and informative. We have worked hard to make them have an appropriate level of content at all map scales and to look modern and current with the industry trends.
- Data files from a variety of sources that have been optimized and merged with great care and converted to shapefile format.
- UMN Mapserver mapfile for rendering map images
- Additional support files required by Mapserver to make this a turnkey solution
- Spatial indexes and tile indexes for fast rendering by UMN Mapserver
- Documentation for all the data layers
- A basic map viewer to view the data.
- Data layers included: bathymetry, elevation, world landmass layers with labels, ocean and sea labels, urban areas, inland water, rivers, streams and canals, borders, major roadways, railroads, major cities, national capitals.
- The data is in WGS 84 geographic coordinate system, which makes it easy to position the map based on latitude – longitude values.
- iMaptools offers a site license which covers all data, source code and other deliverables. We allow private labeling of the maps. While we would appreciate a link back to iMaptools.com it is not required.
- We do not have any monthly or annual maintenance fees. We offer a data update service on a pay as you go basis that is totally at your discretion.
- Contact us for your requirements and pricing.