Our current demos are all simple applications showing how easy it is to integrate our web services with Web 2 style applications. The following links will take you to a page the demonstrates Mapping, Geocoding and Reverse Geocoding integrated into a simple map browsing application. This is a short explanation of what you will see on the following demo pages.
- The geocoding functionality is the address form. In the US enter an address, placename and/or zipcode. On the International demo enter a city, country or other placename. This will present a list of options under the map if multiple results are found, or position the map if only one is found. You can click on any of the results to position the map to the result.
- Reverse geocoding can be tested by double-clicking on the map. This is most effective on the US application. The demo application reads the location of the double click, converts if to a lat/lon and makes an AJAX request to the Reverse Geocoder and then displays the results under the map as XML, and the toggle button will make it more readable. If you just want to enter lat/lon in a form and see the results, we can do that also, see the Alternate US Reverse Geocoding link below.
- And central to the demo is the mapping demo. This is just one of many interfaces for displaying a map and we can help you select the best options for your needs. We have multiple map styles for the US maps and can make others if needed or modify the existing ones to meet your requirements.
- US Mapping, Geocoding
- International Mapping and Geocoding
- Mapping using LeadDog partner data products
- Canadian Mapping and Reverse Geocoding
- Coming soon. Please ask us about it if your needs are urgent.
- Traveling Salesman
- This is a demo the integrates our geocoder for locating place names and then generates a Traveling Salesman optimization based on the straight line distances betwen the locations. This solver would also work if you had a router the could generate the travel cost between the locations based on a road network.
- Address Parser
- Demo coming soon, the code has already shipped to some clients.