Our address parser and standardizer is based on code from our geocoder. It takes address line1 and/or address line2 and parses and standardizes the the tokens and fits them into the best guess for fields like house number, prefix directional, prefix type, name, postfix type, postfix directional, building identifiers, within building identifiers, PO Box, and rural route sub strings. This fielded data can then be stored in database tables or recombined into fields the better fit your existing data model.
This utility program is designed to read simple tab separated text data files and to write a new tab separated file of the fielded data. It easy to designate what fields your data is in and what field is a unique identifier that is carried forward to make it easy to relate the data back to the original records.
Features and Benefits
- C code for high performance processing.
- Simple text file in, text file out processing for ease of operation and integration.
- Address parsing is data driven using external dictionaries and address patterns that can be modified or extended if required.
- C source code and Linux Makefile
- Dictionaries and address pattern files
- iMaptools offers a site license which covers all data, source code and other deliverables. We allow private labeling of the maps. While we would appreciate a link back to iMaptools.com it is not required.
- We do not have any monthly or annual maintenance fees.
- Reverse Geocoder license costs US$1,500.